[mou] Clark's Grebe on Lake Osakis

hagsela at aol.com hagsela at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 11:59:08 CDT 2007

Joel Claus and I found a Clark's Grebe on Lake Osakis, at Battle Point County Park in the Todd County portion of the lake.? As you enter the park, the bird was on the right-hand side.? We were able to get good looks at the brilliant orange/yellow bill plus observe that the eye fell just below the black area of the crown.? This was Saturdat, July 21st at noon.
Linda Sparling