[mou] Records Committees/science

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 11:49:15 CDT 2007

We also have to remember that not everyone on a records' committee IS a scientist.  Anyone could be on the MOURC, for example.  All you need is to be a birder and to be elected by your fellow birders.  So where is the science in record keeping?

Also, real scientists just don't blindly and for no reason through out data that doesn't fit their hypotheses; that would be called misconduct.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com