[mou] sweet tooth?

Dan Jackson DanielEJackson at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 13:57:41 CDT 2007

That reminds me of a great cartoon that I saw in a newspaper a few years
ago.

It showed a mother cat in a grocery store isle holding a box of ORIOLES
complete with an illustration of a bird on the front of the box.  While she
was looking at the package of ORIOLES, her kitten was trying to get her
attention by grabbing at her elbow.  The kitten was saying OOH! OOH! OOH!
and was excitedly pointing at the packages of DOUBLE STUFFED ORIOLES on the
shelf.  The picture on those boxes showed a very obese bird.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Perhaps a victim of too much grape jelly and hummingbird food at my feeders?

Sorry, I couldn't resist sharing that image.

Good Birding,

Dan Jackson
Chaseburg, Vernon County, Wisconsin
(Near LaCrosse)