[mou] FW:

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt at bestbuy.com
Fri Jul 27 20:32:27 CDT 2007

Three Baltimore Spent the afternoon running the rapids in my waterfall in my backyard. The images are quite small, but you can see some of tehir antics. I believe teh one that shows an orange rump is an adult female (momma?), the other two have more olive coloration on their rumps. The URl to the clip is:
http://www.moumn.org/video/171-1.mov

It takes a while to get running, sorry. Dave Cahlander has figured out what the problem is and now I have ot figure out how to implement the correction. Good Birding.

Mark Alt
Brooklyn Center
Hennepin County