[mou] Baltimore Orioles

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt at bestbuy.com
Mon Jul 30 12:55:25 CDT 2007

Three Baltimore Orioles spent the afternoon Saturday running the rapids
in the waterfall in my backyard, Ouzels they certainly aren't, yet if
you wish to see some of their antics, I have posted a clip to the MOU
website video gallery. The URL to the clip is:
http://www.moumn.org/video/171-1.mov

The one that shows an orange rump is an adult female (momma); the other
two have olive coloration on their rumps, they are juveniles. This
family was raised in the neighborhood, a lot of fun to watch. Enjoy...

Good Birding.

Mark Alt
Brooklyn Center
Hennepin County