[mou] tapes, etc...

Derek Bakken spottedtowhee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:46:55 CDT 2007

Mike,

I am not opposed to using tapes and such but I disagree with your
rationale (and other peoples).

I firmly believe that until you are certain that something does not
harm the environment, then you should try and avoid doing it.

Not the other way around.

For example:  Is there any proof that cutting down swaths of Sax-Zim
will hurt bird populations?

-Derek Bakken

Message: 1