[mou] hooded warbler

Mark Davis m.davis at century.edu
Mon Jun 4 09:55:42 CDT 2007

The hooded warbler was still in Battle Creek as of Friday, June 1.  I had a long clea look at it along the bike trails in the near the corner of Lower Afton and Battle Creek Roads * right where Julian said it was.  There are also a lot of indigo buntings, gnatcatchers and different kinds of vireos in the park.  I spent last Monday at Carlos Avery and found 58 species of birds, but neither the ibis or the western kingbird which I did see there last May.  Also spent a day at Bass Ponds and most of what I saw (or heard) were jet planes!  Mark Davis, St. Paul Minnesota