[mou] 6/5 - Chat - yes/Prairie - no

Dedrick Benz benzdedrick at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:25:43 CDT 2007

I was at Ritter Farm Park from about 6 AM to 6:45 AM, and then from around
2:30 PM to 3:00 PM and had no luck relocating the Prairie Warbler.

Several of us relocated the Chat which was singing away from at least 7 to
8AM at Nelson Fen.  I confess, I didn't count electrical structures, but I
think it was in the same area as yesterday (between 2nd and 3rd poles?).  At
least 2 Bell's Vireos and numerous Willow Flycatchers were located in the
area as well.

Dedrick Benz
Winona, MN