[mou] Drive by guess

Thomas Maiello thomas at ANGELEM.COM
Wed Jun 6 08:59:57 CDT 2007

I was driving behind Arbor Lakes on the frontage road along the north
side of I-94, Maple Grove - actually right behind the AMC theater
there - when an EASTERN KINGBIRD swooped in front of my car and
landed in one of the small trees that are in the median of the road.
My gut reaction to the event was that the bird could be nesting in
one of the trees there in the median.  I can't say exactly why I say
that but everything about the bird's actions and how it flew and
swooped and reacted to my car forces me to suggest that it is nesting
there.

Conjecture?  Yes - but that is my story and I am sticking with it.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Spring Lake Park