[mou] miesville ravine this Sunday

Steve Weston sweston2 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 22:59:42 CDT 2007

I will be leading a MRVAC field trip to Dakota County Miesville Ravine Park
on Sunday.  We will meet at the north parking lot at 6:30am.  The trail
while not long is also not smooth in places.  This is probably the least
visited and least birded of the Dakota County parks.

Directions:  from hwy-52 head east to Miesville.  Turn south on CR-91 and
follow until the road T's at 280th street.  Turn left (east) and follow the
road into the ravine and turn left into the parking lot.

sweston2 at comcast.net