[mou] Black-throated Blue Warblers

Michael Steffes steff001 at umn.edu
Sun Jun 17 07:08:58 CDT 2007

Jim Lind and I walked in the back of Tettegouche Park yesterday in
Lake County and heard/saw 5 Black-throated Blue Warblers.  From my
several visits this year nearly every time one is singing at the
first junction from the back, about a 20' walk up the hill.   Others
are throughout the park.

Previously Jim summarized on the recent Duluth alert 15
Black-throated Blue Warblers I heard Thursday on and around Moose and
Oberg Mountains in Cook County.  On the same day Nick Osness of Ames
IA had 3 on nearly Leveaux Mtn.

Mike Steffes
Lake County