[mou] Forum for MN birding

Derek Bakken spottedtowhee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 19:32:51 CDT 2007

Hello,

I've been thinking about it for awhile now and I decided to setup a
free MN birding forum for anyone interested.

http://mnbird.freeforums.org/

(I named it mnbird without thinking about it - it is not affiliated
with the mnbird listserv)

My goal is not to replace either listserv but to provide a place for
people to:

1) Have discussions that don't involve everyone on the list
2) Easy place to find directions to birding hotspots (more permanent)
3) Post photos (although the limits of the site mean that they have
to be fairly small)
4) Ask for, or find, information about binoculars, scopes, etc...
5) Post information about field trips or birding events
6) more

It is free to register and ad-free.

I am not making any money off of it.

Let me know what you think (good or bad).

Thanks,

Derek Bakken
mnbird.freeforums.org