[mou] Twin Cities birding

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:58:48 CDT 2007

My Dad and I were birding this morning in the Twin Cities these are the highlights. We had both the Bell's Vireo and Yellow Breasted Chat at Cliff Fen Park. We then went to Fort Snelling State Park and immediately got the Prothentary Warbler by the bridge. Then we started towards home and picked up Western Kingbird on Sherburne 8. Then we got the previously posted Henslow's Sparrow on CR70. A great day of birding  got a life bird for a present on my birthday.Nathan SchirmacherMille Lacs Countygood birding to all