[mou] Cass County Help

Dave Bartkey screechowl at charter.net
Fri Jun 22 19:09:12 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,

  A small group of us are heading north to bird Felton Prairie tomorrow and
Cass County on Sunday. Someone, during this past month, posted seeing Pine
Warblers in Cass County. I checked the transcripts pages on both MOU.net and
MnBird but could not find it. Anyone with any information on this, and/or
directions to some great birding spots in Cass County, please e-mail me
tonight directly. Some of our target birds are: Connecticut Warbler,
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher, Nelson's Sharp-tailed Sparrow, LeConte's Sparrow,
Yellow Rail, Whip-poor-will, Pine Warbler, and the usual specialties which
are seen at Felton. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and good birding to all!

Dave Bartkey

Faribault, MN

screechowl at charter.net