[mou] More Flycather Help!

alyssa tiger150 at comcast.net
Sat May 5 17:29:35 EDT 2007

Hello all~

I found another flycatcher today near my neighbor's marsh. I really feel that its not a Least because the eye wasn't R-C Kinglet-like (thick all around), but the eye-ring was thicker on the back part of the eye, as shown for Alder and Willow in Sibley. But today, I did hear it call! It sounded like "fligERT". It was very quick, buzzy and bubbly. But it didn't seem to match up with Willow, Alder, or Least. It looked like the one I saw the other day at Westwood. What could it be?! Thanks in advance--

Alyssa DeRubeis
Golden Valley