[mou] White-winged Dove - Kittson County

Jeanie Joppru ajjoppru at wiktel.com
Sat May 5 19:40:45 EDT 2007

A White-winged Dove is coming to feed at the home of Larry Wilebski in
Lancaster in Northern Kittson County. The bird was first seen yesterday
about noon and was present at least until noon today. The bird can be
viewed from HWY 59, but you may go into the yard if you call first.
Larry's house is on the east side of the highway at the intersection
where the sign says "Business District" and points west. This sign and
another designating CR 6 are on Larry's property. If you plan to come
up, email me and I will give you Larry's phone number so that you can
get an update. A photograph of the bird is posted on the MOU website
under recently seen.

Jeanie Joppru
Pennington County