[mou] Northern Mockingbird - 140th St - Dakota Cty

Derek Bakken spottedtowhee at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:38:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

I saw a Mockingbird this morning on my way to the 140th street
marsh.  The bird was along the wire fence and in the small trees on
the Wayne Transports property.  Lucky I found some fellow birders at
the marsh and they were able to find the bird after some searching on
the ground in the trees (on the Wayne Transports property also).
Some semi plovers, least sandpipers, a dunlin, and a Great Egret and
GB Heron also.   Manyf breeding plumage longspurs.

Google Map: (zoom out a little to see the location better)

http://tinyurl.com/2j4ucp

Photos:

Large:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dobak/486708478/