[mou] Clay County Blue Grosbeak

robert.oconnor at ndsu.edu robert.oconnor at ndsu.edu
Sun May 6 17:42:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

At 4PM today (Sunday), a Blue Grosbeak showed up in my backyard (1625 3rd
St. S., Moorhead).  For a while, it was under the birdfeeders, after which
it flew into a small tree next to a house three doors north of me and
began to vocalize softly.  If anyone would like to see the bird, the
easiest way to reach 3rd St. S. is to turn west onto 18th Ave. S. from 8th
St. S. (the last interstate exit before crossing into North Dakota) and
follow 18th Ave. to the river.  The street paralleling the river is 3rd
St.  Park on the street and walk up the curved driveway and out to the
feeder area along either side of the house.  I'll post information if the
bird continues to be seen.

Bob O'Connor