[mou] Clearwater County Arivals

Larson Kelly northernflights at charter.net
Tue May 8 17:52:42 EDT 2007

Looks like the windy weekend in the Southern part of the state pushed
the migrants right to our Northern living room!
New at the farm south of Bagley in Clearwater county:

Sora
Black & White Warbler
Ovenbird
Rose-breasted Grosbeak
Harris's Sparrow
Clay-colored Sparrow
Baltimore Oriole

At least two additional new warbler species heard. I'm still working
on the ID.
2 Bluebird eggs in one of the new nest boxes!
Pine Siskin have returned to the feeders after being absent more than
a month. Counted 28 today. Goldfinch numbers are still holding at
around three dozen. Chipping and White-throated Sparrows are also
visiting the feeding stations by the dozens.
The first Morel mushrooms of the season. Small, but tasty!

Kelly Larson
Bemidji Minnesota

Eschew Obfuscation!
The middle of Nowhere is Somewhere!