[mou] Warblers Today - Waseca County

Julian Sellers JulianSellers at msn.com
Sat May 12 00:07:11 EDT 2007

I spent about four hours in Courthouse Park this morning, then visited Senn-Rich WMA, Maplewood Park, and Moonan Marsh, with a few more brief stops along the way.  From about 8:30 to 10:30, Courthouse Park was full of activity--19 warbler and four vireo species (and good numbers of most) plus the other expected deciduous woodland species for May 11th (no pewees or cuckoos).  I added another warbler species at Senn-Rich, and ended the day with about 100 species total.

Julian Sellers
St. Paul