[mou] clay co. saturday

robert.oconnor at ndsu.edu robert.oconnor at ndsu.edu
Sun May 13 09:41:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

I found 118 species in Clay County yesterday, including 13 warbler
species.  Best birds of the day were Philadelphia Vireo and Mourning
Warbler (both at  S. Moorhead's Gooseberry Park), Osprey (at Lake
Fifteen), and Red-breasteed Merganser (a pair on Clay County 37 [also
called 280th Street] 2 miles east and 2 miles north of Hitterdahl--in a
lake east of a slight curve in the road).  The Red-breasted Mergansers are
the first I've ever seen in Clay County.

Bob O'Connor
Moorhead