[mou] warblers in Normanna township, St. Louis County

Molly Thompson thompm65 at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 10:37:46 EDT 2007

Hello,Every morning I take my 3 dogs for a walk just north of Duluth in Normanna township.  Over the last few days the warblers have been arriving in droves.  So far I have seen:Golden wingedBlue wingedCape MayYellowOvenbirdCommon YellowthroatBlack and whiteMagnoliaCanada (heard only)BlackburnianYellow rumpedNashvilleChestnut-sidedBlack-throated greenPalmAm RedstartI had my first hummer arrive this weekend.I just love this time of year!Molly ThompsonDuluth, MN