[mou] spring on the cloquet river

Paul Tine and Sherry Phillips phillipstine at frontiernet.net
Tue May 15 17:28:54 EDT 2007

We have welcomed back rosebreasted grosbeaks, hummingbirds, chipping
sparrows, osprey, wood duck, common goldeneye, hooded mergansers,
ring-necked duck, solitary sandpiper, white-crowned sparrow, winter
wren, white-throated sparrow, phoebes, hermit thrush.  Some have been
here for a few weeks, some just in the past days, others appearing as
they pass through.  We have had many goldfinches and purple finches at
our thistle feeder.  And even a few evening grosbeak showing up again at
the sunflower feeder.

Sherry Phillips
Brimson
St. Louis County