[mou] He's still here

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 20:26:57 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Our Swainson's Thrush is still in our yard here in Hastings as of just a few minutes ago.

On the way home from work, I had a Great Egret fly over me while I was on 55, and when we were headed back to our offices in 717 Delaware after group meeting, my boss and I saw a Great Blue Heron flying over the U of M. campus, headed toward The River (as an aside, I feel that the Mississippi River doesn't get the respect it deserves, which is why the capital T and R).

Good birding,
Richard
Hastings, MN

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
University of Minnesota
Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry,
College of Pharmacy
717 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414-2959
rwoodphd at yahoo.com

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time