[mou] mockingbird, Mounds Park, St. Paul

Karen Kraco karenkraco at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 09:37:41 EDT 2007

Sighted it last night, flashing its white patches as it flew to the shrubbery near the parking area off of Cherry St. We heard it, I think, later in the evening a bit farther down the walking path along the river.

Not having birded much in the part of the country didn't realize that it was a notable sighting until reading the Dakota County and Kannabec County post.

Karen Kraco
Minneapolis, MN