[mou] Dunlin....

SCmzd at aol.com SCmzd at aol.com
Fri May 18 11:32:50 EDT 2007

I did the "death march" (or so I have I read that it is called this),   on
Minnesota Point 5/17/07.  During many such trips I have taken from the  airport
area all the way to the end of the breakwall on the Minnesota side of  the
Wisconsin entry, I have questioned wether the workout is going to be worth  it.
Yesterday, it was.  At the very end of the breakwall there was  one lone
dunlin, who did not seem to mind the company.  What a  beautiful bird.  I will send
a photo of the bird to anyone who would like  one. :) Shawn Zierman.