[mou] Need a birding partner

Jeff Stephenson stephensonjeff at charter.net
Sat May 19 17:34:02 EDT 2007

Mike Resch of Pepperell, MA contacted me and is interested in having a birding partner for a couple of days. I can't accompany him. He said he will have all day available on the 1st, and maybe 1/2 day on the 2nd of June and will be based in Minneapolis.  He thinks it would be best to concentrate his time somewhere not too far from Minneapolis to minimize driving time and maximize birding time. His goal would be to get as many species as he can.  He would like to get Yellow Rail if possible but since his MN state list is only 24 most any bird will be a new state bird.

If you would be willing to bird with him his email address is MResch8702 at aol.com. He doesn't want to hire a guide.

Jeff Stephenson
Rochester, MN, Olmsted County
email: stephensonjeff at charter.net