[mou] Four Day MN tour

Jim Williams two-jays at att.net
Sun May 20 14:05:09 EDT 2007

For goodness sakes! Pastor Al is one of this list's most frequent and
pertinent contributors. While 90 percent of this list's members sit on
their keyboards (and that's their right), we take Al to task for
failing to "highlight" certain species in his report?

Jim Williams
who has 12 WOOD DUCKS on his Orono pond (east end)