[mou] Toumey-Williams Road

shawn conrad dingermcduff at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 22:11:36 CDT 2007

I was with a group on Toumey-Williams Road, west of Big Falls, today.  While
this was not exactly a birding trip, we did note a few species of interest
during our stops.

We had at least 10 species of warblers including a singing Connecticut,
Palm, and several Blackburnians.  There were several Yellow-bellied
Flycatchers and a Lincoln's Sparrow as well.  A single Black-billed Magpie
flew across CR 30 near the Big Falls cemetary.

Shawn Conrad
Bovey