[mou] Rice County birding

Forest & Kirsten Strnad carowren at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 00:17:04 CDT 2007

Greetings:

Kirsten and I saw our first young KILLDEER today.  Just north of the town of Dennison we saw an adult Killdeer, then two adults and runing along the side of the road three baby KILLDEER.

  A half mile north of Dennison we saw two TURKEYS.

  We keep watching for EURASDIAN COLLARED DOVES in Rice County at the elevators in Faribault, Nerstrand and Dennison.  No luck so far.

  Forest Strnad
  Faribault, MN