[mou] Snowy Plover still present in Duluth

Laura Erickson bluejay at lauraerickson.com
Thu May 31 11:27:32 CDT 2007

Harold Nordin in my warbler walk group found the Snowy Plover this
morning--it was past the bathhouse going toward the end of Park Point,
mostly by itself.  I'll post photos on my webpage and blog ASAP.

--
Laura Erickson
www.lauraerickson.com

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of birds.  There
is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature--the
assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

--Rachel Carson