[mou] wonderful life

Thomas Maiello thomas at ANGELEM.COM
Sun Nov 4 15:52:29 CST 2007

Just took a break from my emptying boxes - the seemingly eternal bane
of moving - and notice some movement in a tree a hundred feet away
from my living room window up here in sunny Maple Grove, Minnesota
just southeast of the I94-I694-I494 interchange.  I watched as an
apparent large black bird worked its way onto a branch and was
adjusting its wings.  I could just see it through the many branches of
the many trees that surround my townhouse.  I got my trusty 10x42s and
low and behold I have a Bald Eagle as a neighbor.  Does it get any
better than that for a Sunday afternoon in new digs?

Been so busy I haven't been able to get my feeders up without the
squirrels having their way without my noticing.  Its all part of this
wonderful life.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN