[mou] Inca Dove still in Two Harbors

jslind at frontiernet.net jslind at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 8 12:58:18 CST 2007

I just spotted the Inca Dove in our neighborhood again.  It was in the
backyard of 312 2nd Avenue sitting on the ground to the right (east)
side of the mobile home if you're looking at the mobile home from the
alley (the best spot to see it).

If anyone plans on coming up to see it, it has also been previously
located at 304 2nd Avenue next to the garage and in our yard at 320
2nd Avenue.  Today at lunch I filled our feeders and tossed out some
seed in the yard and on the sidewalk so hopefully it will stick around.

Sharon Lind