[mou] Catbird recapture

dan&erika danerika at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:25:31 CST 2007

Hi All--Way back last May (10 May 2007) I caught a banded catbird in the
Nerstrand Big Woods State Park.  I retrapped it again the next day.  I
immediately knew it wasn't mine, since I always band birds on their left
legs, and this one was banded on the right.  The Banding Office informed me
yesterday that the bird was originally banded in Dundus on 10 July 2003 by
Dr. John Faaborg of the University of Missouri.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota
danerika at gmail.com

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau