[mou] Lesser Black-backed Gull in Duluth

Paul Budde Paul.Budde at us.benfieldgroup.com
Sat Nov 10 19:14:09 CST 2007

This afternoon, around 3 PM, there was a juvenile LBBG in Duluth just
south of the I-35 and I-535 (US 53) intersection.  The best way to reach
this area is to exit I-35 at 27th Ave W and head SE towards the bay.
Turn left at the first road (Courtland St.), drive past the compost site
(on your right), and look for the gulls in the bay on your right.  There
were also many juvenile/first winter Herring Gulls present at this
location, which provided a nice comparison.

Paul Budde
Minneapolis