[mou] Inca dove still in Two Harbors

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 09:41:20 CST 2007

I'd buy this if I knew what the northernmost point of their range currently is.  According to Brinkley's Field Guide to Birds of North America, 2007, the farthest north Inca Doves get is southwestern Kansas and southeastern Colorado, both quite a ways from Minnesota.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com