[mou] Spooked LEOW

Terence Brashear birdnird at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 16:34:00 CST 2007

I ASSUMED this message was a private response just sent to me - I feel so silly now for assuming.

Today, Sandy spooked what she thinks was the bird because she did not know it was there.  Do I have an issue with that?  No.

Yesterday, the bird was sitting in a tree in a spot that was known to a large group of people.  Fifteen minutes later it was gone.   Completely different scenario.

Nothing in my original post was either an assumption or short-sighted.

What did I learn from this?  Be cautious about sharing bird sightings with people.

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN
http://www.naturepixels.com
birdnird AT yahoo.com