[mou] LEO in Crystal Update

Ron Green rgphotoman at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:00:18 CST 2007

My wife and I spent from 8:30 to 2:30 combing through MAC Park, including
walking the entire circumference looking for the LEO. Others were also there
on and off throughout the day. During that time no one, including us, saw
it. What my wife and I did see were two Barred Owls. While I was at one end
of the park talking to her via our walkie talkies that I was watching a
Barred Owl, she also responded that she was observing one low in a tree
about 50 feet from where she was standing.

Ron Green
Nature Photographer
Wildlife, Macro, and Scenic
http://www.greensphotoimages.com

This email was produced using Dragon Voice Recognition Software

"He is no fool who gives that which he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose." Jim Elliot

"The best way to raise politician's concerns for animal rights is to teach
animals to vote" anon