[mou] Deceased Birders

Ann and Manley Olson a_molson at unidial.com
Tue Nov 13 15:08:23 CST 2007

For the last few years I have done  a brief recognition and remembrance
of deceased birders at the MOU paper session and will do so again this year.

While I try to carefully scan the newspaper obituaries and sometimes
check on line, it is likely that I missed some, especially those from
outside the metro area.   I was also gone a good deal this year and may
have missed some that way.

Below are the names I have .  If you have others please send me the name
and any other pertinent information.  They do not need to have been MOU
members, just folks who were birders.

    * George Rysgaard    December 2006
    * Jean McIntosh    January 2007
    * Dave Ahlgren    March 2007