[mou] Inca Dove and Mr. Lind....

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 22:34:46 CST 2007

I just listen to MPR interview and made severla chuckles when the interviewer called the dove a Incan Dove at least twice or possibly more during the interview and was happy that Jim corrected Tom Crann that its a Inca Dove.   When people listen to the interview noticed at the beginning of the interview Tom says "On the phone I have Jim Lind, hello Jim, so tell me MATT how did you ..."  I chuckled at that.

Jim did a great job during the interview and I am also glad no one has put a name on this dove or else the Two Harbors Humane Society might capture the dove and put it in the Duluth Zoo as a permanent exhibit!  Free the Mango!

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/
Blog: http://colderbythelakebirding.blogspot.com/