[mou] MOU e-mail addresses

Dennis and Barbara Martin dbmartin at skypoint.com
Wed Nov 14 15:02:49 CST 2007

Temporarily the e-mail address for the magazines and officers of the MOU are down.  They are hoped to be up in the near future.  In the meantime please DO NOT e-mail pictures to the personal e-mail addresses of the appropriate people.

An e-mail picture just sent to our home dial-up modum just took over an hour and a half to download.  That is unacceptable as this computer was supposed to being used for something else.  The picture that just arrived is being deleted by me.  You have all been told to not e-mail pictures to this address before.

Denny

Dennis and Barbara Martin
Shorewood, MN
dbmartin at skypoint.com