[mou] Townsend's Solitaire in Sherburne County

Nathan Schirmacher natester166 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 14:05:54 CST 2007

Today at Ann Lake  my Dad and I saw the Townsend's Solitaire. This presumibly same bird has  come for about four years straight. The bird was fond on the trail to the right of the sign about 30 yards in. If you need more directions feel free to email me. Also at this spot was three Bohemian Waxwings mixed in with a big flock of Cedars.

Nathan Schirmacher
Mille Lacs County
Princeton,MN