[mou] Red-shouldered Hawk

Gail Wieberdink wieber64 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 15:53:14 CST 2007

We found a red-shouldered hawk in the trees along the far east end of Lake
Vadnais along Lake Vadnais Blvd.  The hawk was sitting in a tree just west
of the newspaper box across from the small park.  I managed to get a few
photos of the bird although it was difficult with all the trees.  I have
posted them on Flickr if anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gailw/sets/72157602590433497

Also on Lake Vadnais, two more trumpeter swans have joined the 5 already
there!  The two new arrivals are adults, neither is banded.

Gail