[mou] Koochiching County Evening Grosbeaks

Tom Crumpton reforest at wiktel.com
Tue Nov 20 21:09:29 CST 2007

I failed to post the return of the evening grosbeaks in August here on
the Canadian border.  They are usually only gone from here for 2 months
or so. I guess I considered it a normal feeder bird at this location.
Both my platform feeders are full of them for a decent part of the day
(50+ conservatively). I did have an opportunity to see my first cardinal
here in 20+ years of feeding 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Eagle numbers are still
good on the Rainy River but that may change with the weather.  If anyone
is interested in the remote location they can contact me directly.
Tom Crumpton