[mou] Birds and Beers

Sharon Stiteler birdchick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:36:03 CST 2007

I almost forgot myself, but this Thursday at 6pm at Merlin's Rest
(www.merlinsrest.com) is Birds and Beers.  Anyone interested in birds
is welcome to attend--from the hard core to the beginner to everyone
in between. If you want to meet some people, talk some birds and have
a beverage or two, this it the place for you.  We've had writers,
banders, beginners, field trip leaders, just about all sorts.  It's a
great way to meet other birders and share bird info.

We can talk about the coming paper session this Saturday.  Hope you
can come!

Sharon Stiteler
www.birdchick.com
Minneapolis, MN