[mou] Breeding purple finches near Duluth or Itasca State Park last summer?

Sarah Knutie saknutie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:50:19 CST 2007

Hi Everyone!

I am a graduate student at the University of Tulsa (originally from Duluth)
and I am studying winter stress in cardulines.  I am interested in expanding
my study to the reproductive biology of purple finches, specifically with
sex and stress hormones, in Minnesota.  I was wondering if anyone has any
information on the abundance of purples during the summer near Duluth (Jay
Cook State Park and on the shore) or near Itasca State Park.  Please e-mail
me at saknutie AT gmail.com <saknutie at gmail.com>

Cheers!
Sarah Knutie
University of Tulsa