[mou] Sax-Zim Bog Link

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 14:33:38 CST 2007

Hello:
Got several emails from folks saying the Sax-Zim Bog Winter Bird Festival link does not work and I think I fixed the problem and tested it myself and it looks like it works now.  I apologize.
Here is the link:  http://moumn.org/sax-zim/
The festival so far has birders from 9 states participating and that is wonderful news.   So please reserve the dates for February 15-17th 2008 for the festival and please visit the website and if you have any questions please email me at mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Thank You
Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota

Mike Hendrickson