[mou] about wildlife funding in Minnesota

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 00:21:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,

A question of this type is asking for trouble.

That being said, my opinion is that all wild lands should come from birders and others that use it.  There should be no hunting money used for this purpose.  It seems to me that there are more birders than hunters and it is time for us to ante up.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com