[mou] about wildlife funding in Minnesota

Richard Wood rwoodphd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 12:20:09 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Aren't there something like 63,000,000 people that consider themselves birders in the US?  If so, couldn't each pay some small amount, like say $10 annually on average, which would go only for conservation?  That would raise $630 million a year.  Surely that would be enough to conserve habitat.

Richard

Richard L. Wood, Ph. D.
Hastings, MN
rwoodphd at yahoo.com