[mou] Oct 6th Lake Superior Boat Trip

Michael Hendrickson mlhendrickson at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 12:10:58 EDT 2007

Hello:

  I am plump full for this Saturday's field trip and this will be the last Lake Superior Boat Trip for the 2007 season.  So far we seen jaegers on both of the fall field trips including Lesser and Greater Black-backed Gulls.  I will be offering the boat trips next fall season and will not be adding on a spring boat trip since there are so many birding festivals going on during the last half of May in Minnesota.

  Thanks so much !

Mike Hendrickson
  Duluth, Minnesota
  Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/